What’s a blog without an introductory ‘about me’ page, right? So here is me:
- Have been an upper elementary/primary teacher for 12 years now…yikes! Entering my 13th year of teaching (2014)
- Trained to be a teacher in New Zealand
- Have taught in New Zealand, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, now St. Louis
- Taught in private, public, and international schools
- Currently 5th/6th Grade Math Teacher + 5th Grade Bible Teacher/Homeroom at a Christian School in the lovely St. Louis
- Loves coffee, cakes, sushi, and brunch food!
- Classic third-culture kid – never know how to answer the question: ‘Where are you from?’
- Committed Christian, follower of Christ
*SPF611 – This funny tab is a collection of chapter summaries of the book Classroom Assessment for Student Learning by J. Chappuis, R. Stiggins, S. Chappuis, and J. Arter. I did this for an assignment for one of my grad classes on student assessment. Here’s a link to a small intro to these series.